Sunday, February 5, 2012

2011 season recap!

Well, 2011 was my best season so far. Now, on the crest of starting the 2012 season I just wanted to do a recap of 2011

Xterra Vashon 2nd overall 1st in age group
Xterra Black Diamond 2nd overall 1st in age group
Xterra Portland 3rd overall 1st in age group
Xterra Canadian National 24th overall 11th amateur 2nd in age group
Xterra USA National 31st overall 8th amateur 1st in age group
Xterra World 135th overall 85th amateur 8th in age group

Over all a great season, I got to enjoy some awesome races and met some amazing folks here are some of my favorite memories of 2011.

Start at Worlds massive!!!

Melissa norland, I and Taylor Seavey after the awards at nationals

Mel, I, Eric, and Carrie Xterra portland

technical mtb course at Xterra Canada

John, Taylor, Mel, and myself were able to go down for a week before nationals pre-rode, relaxed and enjoy the vacation we had quite the set-up camping by the lake which led to awesome results for everyone!

Top 3 Eric Jason and my-self checking out our Save the Date wedding invite pint glasses from Texas! hahaha what a great mixed-up

oh.. Maui...

beautiful beach run.... yeah right i was in pain!

RACING AGAISNT LANCE ARMSTRONG..... TWICE

Traveling with the Atwood familly and my buddy Sirrus!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Yes, it was a great year. And I am so excited to share another one with you! My mom is going to be so happy to see that photo of us in the "not-so-hot red convertable" Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this weblog is wonderful i like reading your articles. Stay up the good paintings! You recognize, many people are searching round for this information, you can help them greatly.
    POKER CARD TABLE FELT

    ReplyDelete